Labels

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Chemo #4 (AC)

Well, Doc says my counts are staying good but blood is low but not bad enough for blood transfusion. Said new 4 chemo should go better. I heard different. He said it could cause more dry skin and rashes. Still have tiredness but not so much nausea ( heard it could be worse but everyone is diff.).
Jeff and I had a few laughs and sit quietly today. I really didn't want to go today. I'm really sick of it already. I gag at the thought of it but I did it once again. Nothing really special happened.
I ate a great supper the night before. Meatloaf and mashed potatoes. I had toast and jelly that morning and we bought more milk after dropping of our son. When we got home I ate a small bowl of coco puffs which makes the milk taste better. Then we left to get our day going. Stop a yard sale but nothing worth buying. Got to office early and they were behind. O well we got it done.
Got home finally ate lunch about 3 or 3:30. Kids came home on the bus. Helped our son with leaf project just had to look a few up on internet. The local big park has trees mark with common and scientific names which is great but the ones we get at home we have to look up.
I was slow a sluggish and ready for bed tonight. I got up this morning @ 4 and could't go back to sleep. So when Jeff gots up @ 5:20 so did I. I'm drinking hot chocolate since it taste better than water and fixin to make toast.
More later. PS: I  greatly appreciate everyone replying, texting, calling and praying for me. It means alot to know you guys really care about how I am doing. Thanks! All my love to all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Debra,

    I know it is hard all that you are going through but your toughness and fortitude is shining through. You are on the down side of the chemo. The light is at the end of the tunnel. I can tell you are savoring those good moments and living life to its fullest. Still here proudly cheering you on!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete