Labels

Monday, March 21, 2011

Doing Great

Well, I am done with treatments except Herceptin every three weeks. I am back at work and loving it. I got brave last Thursday and didn't wear my wig. My hair is one inch long and grayish. I decided that there are more imporant things in life than my looks. What God gives us every day is so much bigger than me. I have realized how important my life is and being a witness for God is more important than anything else. I must help my family and friends see what great things God has done for my family and me. If they need help in their life, God can help them through anything. He has been so great to me. My husband and children have been great and God has been there for them too.
I used to hate for anyone to touch my hair and almost beat Jeff a few times for touching it. I no longer think that way. I am doing better on focusing on what is really important and that is God. I will do what God wants me to do to the best of my abilities which God continues to improve my abilities and me in general. He can shape us and make us better if we just let him. We are trying to grow as Christians and do better for our family.
Thanks for all the prayers. I continue to pray for all of you and everyone that has cancer and/or knows someone with cancer. May you all grow closer to God and if you don't know him please contact me or a friend. Each day is very precious so don't wait.

I will let you know when surgery will be; I will have two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment