Labels

Thursday, January 13, 2011

About radiation..

Dr  said that I have to be very careful now about cuts and watch for arm swelling now. Some people get arm swelling due to rad in the lymph node areas. Also, getting cuts or small scratches could cause an infection. So I can't play with the cat any more and be careful with our dog too. I have to wear gloves if I do gardening. When I cook I have to be careful about getting burns or using a knife. I got a new knife and when I use it I use the chopping board so I don't cut my self.
I plan on talking to him some more about this cause I worry about getting cuts and scratches. I haven't be able to go all week but I hope to go tomorrow. I want be able to talk to the Dr until Monday. I will talk to someone  tomorrow though. I must get more info on this. My sister had trouble with swelling but she had more lymph nodes taken out. 
I will  be asking more questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment