Labels

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sad about Elizabeth Edwards.......

I heard the news this morning. She passed away yesterday. She was a strong women. Her life full of great challenges and yet she kept going. God be with her family.

Just because life isn't going great and bad things happen doesn't mean we have to quit. I want to quit sometimes but then I realize I must go on because their is so much left to do. I have my husband and my children and my family and my great friends. God has a plan for each of us and we must turn to him for everything. He will guide us in the right direction and help us get through any trail we must face. I am thankful for everything I am and for everything I have.

I want to pray for everyone who is facing cancer and for their families. May God be with them and help them get through it. I pray for all my love ones and that they know God is there for them in what ever they may be facing or will face soon. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment