Labels

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Radiation begins....

Well, I went last week and this Wed. to get marked for radiation. I have three big x marks one under each arm and one on the breast. I have first treatment next Monday. It seems like an easy thing to do. I lay down on my back and hold on to some handles. They make shore I am centered on the machine. Then this huge thing will go over top and send radiation to that area.
I also go for first, Hercepton. I was going to get it last week but due to ice on the roads, we didn't make it. I go next Thursday.  I am very nervous about the Hercept. I am sure it will go well.

God has been Great!!! He has helped me through this. I have not had many side affects so far. I hope things continue to go well which I am sure they will. Thanks for all the prayers cause they really do help. Jeff and the kids are doing well.
Merry Christmas to everyone. May God bless everyone who reads my blog cause many of you have blessed me already. Thanks!!!
 God is the reason!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment