Labels

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trouble with feet

My heals have been hurting for a few days now and my toes are sore. I am glad I don't have to stand on my feet because it would be worse. I soaked them in epsom salt which felt good but not sure it really helped. The tips of my fingers or fingernails are still sore too. I guess it's the chemo. My stomach is still messed up too. I stopped taking my iron pills Monday to see if I can get back to normal. I am trying to find foods high in iron to eat. I am going to look online for recipes with foods high in iron.

PS If you read my blog please leave a comment and let me know who's reading. Anyone can leave a comment. I really would love to hear from all of you. It would make my day to know that you are keeping up with how I am doing. Sometimes I think this is a waste of time. I hope that it can be helpful to someone some day. Thanks!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Debra!!
    I am reading your blog! You keep your spirits up and keep looking to God and remember..., "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!" I am praying for you! Oh! Go to Walmart when you are feeling better and go to the feet section..., there are these things that you can buy..., forgive me but I don't know what they are called, but they are sort of like the things that you put between your toes if you were going to put on nail polish except that these things go all the way around your toes..., it says that it is like yoga for the feet. It does make your feet feel better..., kinda wierd at first but the more you do the better you like it..., at least that is the way it was for me. They are kind of a blueish greenish color and you will find it up where the Dr Scholl's stuff is. Hope this post is finding you feeling better!!!

    Amy Kennett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Debra! You are such a strong woman. You keep up with the blog because im sure it is helping someone. I miss your beautiful smile!



    Karen Whitley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know you are here. I do hope someone can benefit from my blog. Please continue to leave comments. I love hearing from you gals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello angel...I've been reading your blog too and still praying for you and thinking of you quite a bit. I hope this finds you feeling better and each day is one more closer to putting this ordeal behind you. You have more strength in your little pinkie than I've got within me and a 50 mile radius sister! Keep the faith and you're a beautiful woman, inside and out! Love you doll, Kristi

    ReplyDelete