Labels

Friday, November 26, 2010

After Thanksgiving......

My daughter and I made a great Thanksgiving lunch. She was such a great helper. We made a turkey, home made dressing, home made chocolate pies (2), devil eggs and potatoes salad. I enjoyed cooking. I spaced it out so I could sit and rest. I got hot and we opened up a window. I did get dizzy once. But over all it was great.
We had a great day. Jeff and our son cut and split wood while we cooked. 
I am so thankful for my husband, our daughter, our son, my friends, and my family. I am so thankful that I am getting my cancer treated and I am still moving forward with my treatments. I am thankful that I did well with chemo. I am so thankful for all the love and support everyone has given to me, cause I never knew so many people cared about me. 
I am so thankful for my husband who has done a great job of being here for me. It has been hard but we are making in through the hard times. Our love prevails through all things. 
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment